Vous êtes une société française de moins de 20 personnes? Vous parlez anglais? Autodesk Etats-Unis vous invite à participer à une communauté d'entreprises de cette taille pour recueillir votre opinion.
"We have started a private online market research community in North America to help us better understand the technology needs of very small businesses (companies with less than 20 employees). This community is currently made up of 300 small business members, both customers and prospects, who give us their opinions on product, messaging, business model questions we give them in weekly activities.
We’re now trying to expand the community to include small business members from France, Germany and the UK. The community is English language only right now, so we’re looking for members who would be OK with that."
Si cela vous intéresse, rendez vous sur la page d'inscription.
1. Give Autodesk your opinions & ideas about design for business. See if you can join a private, global Web site with 600 other small business professionals to help improve our software.
2. Autodesk wants your feedback about its products. Learn if you can join a special Web site for design professionals and become a Small Business Advisor to Autodesk.
3. Help us design better software by sharing your opinions, ideas and feedback about design. Take a Quick Survey to see if you qualify to be a Small Business Advisor on Autodesk’s private Web site.
4. Want to tell Autodesk what you think about its design software? Take a Quick Survey and learn more about a private online community to help Autodesk create new technology to meet your needs better.
5. Autodesk invites you to join a private online community as a Small Business Advisor. Share your feedback, network, discuss trends, learn from other design experts and earn gift cards for your ideas.
6. Want to inspire the next generation of design software from Autodesk? Share your ideas, opinions and feedback in a private online community, plus earn gift card rewards – take a Quick Survey to see if you qualify.
7. Autodesk is in the process of creating an online community comprised of curious, active, and informed small business professionals from North America, France, Germany and the UK who are willing to serve as advisors to us by sharing their perspectives and opinions on products, Autodesk and competitive brands, as well as offering insight into their challenges, needs, and interests.
If you are selected to join this community, we ask that you log in and contribute your thoughts (via surveys, discussions, brainstorms and more) an average of 5 to 15 minutes per week at whatever time is convenient for you. In addition to providing your feedback and building relationships with other community members, you will receive gifts such as monthly Amazon e- certificates in exchange for your participation.
Please click below to begin https://www.brandinvitation.com/wix/p3782419.aspx?said=QTF839&p...
Vues : 54